marie myler ~photography

Marie Myler
photography

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The making of a new video.......

coming shortly will be my new video " behind the scene" of the photography studio.   I added a new set for my Glamour/Boudoir Portrait sessions, and thought it would be a good idea to have a short video showing what the studio looks like and a first hand  view of all the fun we have while creating beautiful images for you to have forever.

Here are a few of the Before/After photos.   I always want my client to fall in love with their images.  I always want them to look like who they are.  I often get asked how much retouching I do and my answer is what ever you want.  There are 4 things that really help to make you look your best.....  I know how to pose the human body...... use correct lighting  to flatter you .....proper and professional equipment....and helping you pick the most flattering wardrobe .......the old saying " a camera will put 10 extra pounds on you" is not true at all......it is the "photographer" behind the camera who does that when not understanding pose, lighting, proper equipment, and wardrobe.  Then if any small imperfections  are still present we can edit them out.  

No comments: