marie myler ~photography

Marie Myler
photography

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ashley and Hanna
Hanna is my mare, Ashley is my friend/trainer who at this time is riding Hanna, way more than I am. They get along more than great.....Ashley is one of the very few people that I would want to ride Hanna, because she understands her and is a very sensitive rider. Because of some arthritis issues it has been well over a year since she has been in work, and she is looking great {hanna the horse that is...not Ashley}. Have many many more pics that I took yesterday so check them out HERE More on the Horse News.....I will be moving the other two guys....Trapper, and Emma's Buddy on Friday, they will be going over to Wind Point Farm in Caledonia....right on the trails....cant wait. It has been way too many years since I have been lucky enough to be on the right of way and cant wait.....I know Emma and I will be spending our weekends and summer just having fun.

No comments: