marie myler ~photography

Marie Myler
photography

Sunday, January 3, 2010

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

ORGANIZE.... my car, house, kitchen, closets, .......my studio, my photos, my computer.....ok you get it just about everything......but first a new makeover on my office, since i spend more and more time on post process of photos...this is were i am digging in first. than the studio.......

like just about everyone else..... i have too much to do and too little time to get it done so the next thing i am working on is PRIORITIZING.........i know such big words.......but i do love making lists and i am committed to keeping these list organized......

so this takes me back to my new years resolution.....i will organize "things" so that prioritizing my life should be much quicker. i find that with my business growing, i have less time to paint, take photos, and create art, and spend more and more time with all the business stuff.

so off to find a new desk......a much bigger one...... to hold more "stuff" that i can organize, and prioritize.........not sure if this is going to work......

May the New Year bring peace, love, health, and happiness to you all.......

No comments: